Audit and Assurance
Whittingtons are aware that an audit means more than the fulfilment of your statutory obligation. A well planned audit process provides an ideal opportunity to review the ongoing development of your business and enables us to offer recommendations for enhancing your business. We identify and focus our attention on the critical issues. Our experience, knowledge and techniques ensure that audit work is completed as efficiently as possible, without disrupting our client's day to day business operations.
Our audit and assurance services include:
- Statutory audits under the Companies Act
- Non statutory audits, such as those falling under the Charities Act, Industrial and Provident Societies and other regulatory bodies
- Assurance reports, providing a cost effective independent assessment of businesses falling below the audit threshold
- Independent examination reports for charities falling below the audit threshold
- Solicitors accounts rules compliance work and Accountants report completion